Before you put your home on the market, make sure it looks its best to maximize your return. Take some time and consider the following tips to help you sell your home faster and for the right price!
- Make sure your space smells like home! Open windows, light some candles, or bake cookies before showings. You can always cheat and buy pre-made cookiedough to save on time.
- Curb appeal. First impressions are very important so make sure the exterior of your home reflects the "look" that will attract interested buyers. Replacing the entry door is one of the highest returns on investments that you can do to your home.
- Add bright planters to your stoop, decorative pots should be added to the step during every season, not only the summer months. Spruce can be used in the winter, accented with a decorative red bow, this inexpensive touch will instantly brighten any homes appearance.
- Paint your home. Paint is an inexpensive way to freshen up both the interior and exterior of a home. Try to keep colors neutral.
- No time to paint? A new set of decortive throw pillows with with matching candles will brighten up your space in minutes.
I can help stage your home to maximize its selling potential. Give me a call today.
Laureen Espinoza, REALTOR®